FiOS Central DVR Question
nteeman
Enthusiast - Level 3
MY livingroom DVR is my Multi-room DVR yet when I go to FiOS Cenral online both my livingroom and basement DVRs show up as remote-DVR enabled. It was my understanding that only the Multi-room DVR could be remote-DVR enabled.  It shows the scheduled recordings as well as recorded programs for both DVRs. Is this a new feature or is it a glitch? 
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FiOS Central DVR Question
nteeman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey, I just tried it and yes, you can set programs to record on either machine. When I select a program to record it asks me which DVR I want to record it on.

I answered my own question!

This is a very nice feature upgrade!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
this is Remote DVR not MRDVR you can have multiple Remote DVR's but you can only have one MRDVR acting as a hub.
0 Likes
nteeman
Enthusiast - Level 3
So can I program either from the web or still just my MR-DVR and just view my schedule and recorded programs on both?
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
nteeman: This is something pretty new where you can see all your DVR's now, I'm not sure about programming them, but if you can, then they did implement this recently.
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
As of April 15 you can now access all DVR's on the web without them having to be multiroom ones.
0 Likes
nteeman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey, I just tried it and yes, you can set programs to record on either machine. When I select a program to record it asks me which DVR I want to record it on.

I answered my own question!

This is a very nice feature upgrade!

0 Likes