FiOS Mobile App and DVR
kilimanj99

Hello,

I have 2 Cisco CHS435HDC DVR's that are connected to my home network. The other day I downloaded the FiOS Mobile app and wanted to see if I can watch my recorded shows or schedule new shows using this app. The app recognizes I have 2 devices but it doesnt display my recordings or schedules. In the app it also says the devices are not connected to the network but I can tell they are. Both my phone and the devices are on the same subnet/network so no firewalls or routes are in play.

One thing to note is that I have business service but there is no support forum on the business side so I'm hoping someone here can help.

1. How can I configure the app to connect to the DVR's or configure the DVR's to broadcast whats needed so they are seen on the network by the app? I cant figure out what I need to do here. (Note I activated and authorized all the devices and accounts)

2. In the DVR I cant seem to find where to change the IP address if for example I wanted to specify a static IP.

3. If I wanted to also connect via the internet what ports do I need to forward through my firewall?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes