Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

FiOS Mobile App and DVR

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

FiOS Mobile App and DVR

Message 1 of 1
(681 Views)

Hello,

I have 2 Cisco CHS435HDC DVR's that are connected to my home network. The other day I downloaded the FiOS Mobile app and wanted to see if I can watch my recorded shows or schedule new shows using this app. The app recognizes I have 2 devices but it doesnt display my recordings or schedules. In the app it also says the devices are not connected to the network but I can tell they are. Both my phone and the devices are on the same subnet/network so no firewalls or routes are in play.

One thing to note is that I have business service but there is no support forum on the business side so I'm hoping someone here can help.

1. How can I configure the app to connect to the DVR's or configure the DVR's to broadcast whats needed so they are seen on the network by the app? I cant figure out what I need to do here. (Note I activated and authorized all the devices and accounts)

2. In the DVR I cant seem to find where to change the IP address if for example I wanted to specify a static IP.

3. If I wanted to also connect via the internet what ports do I need to forward through my firewall?

Thanks in advance.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.