Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have 2 Cisco CHS435HDC DVR's that are connected to my home network. The other day I downloaded the FiOS Mobile app and wanted to see if I can watch my recorded shows or schedule new shows using this app. The app recognizes I have 2 devices but it doesnt display my recordings or schedules. In the app it also says the devices are not connected to the network but I can tell they are. Both my phone and the devices are on the same subnet/network so no firewalls or routes are in play.
One thing to note is that I have business service but there is no support forum on the business side so I'm hoping someone here can help.
1. How can I configure the app to connect to the DVR's or configure the DVR's to broadcast whats needed so they are seen on the network by the app? I cant figure out what I need to do here. (Note I activated and authorized all the devices and accounts)
2. In the DVR I cant seem to find where to change the IP address if for example I wanted to specify a static IP.
3. If I wanted to also connect via the internet what ports do I need to forward through my firewall?