Switch Account

FiOS Mobile App to control STB has stopped responding?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

FiOS Mobile App to control STB has stopped responding?

Message 1 of 4
(615 Views)

I was using my app yesterday to change the channels, so I do not know what exactly happened, as there appears to be no updates to the app itself, but I am unable to get the App to load on my phone at all without it crashing! I have uninstalled, rebooted the phone, and then reinstalled the app,  and NOTHING. It crashes still. It doesn't matter if I allow internal storage or SD Card storage for my data and such, it still crashes!

My OS on my phone is Android 7.0 (Nougat) Is there a glitch somewhere within the app or what have you.. or is it my phone?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

FiOS mobile no longer works on my android tablet

Message 2 of 4
(657 Views)

Repeatedly get message that it stopped and app shuts down.  I have an android 6 platform. I can't watch any of my DVR shows now, and I pay a lot of money each month.  Please tell me how to fix this!

gained locator Verizon.net

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: FiOS mobile no longer works on my android tablet

Message 3 of 4
(637 Views)

Have you tried removing and reinstalling?

I use FiOS mobile app on my Samsung tablet with no issues.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: FiOS mobile no longer works on my android tablet

Message 4 of 4
(607 Views)

same thing happened to me last night, but it was okay this morning

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.