Re: FiOS Mobile app for Android on Samsung Galaxy S^
MDiva1

I, too, have not been able to login with my credentials as of June 9. When I try to login I get a message that reads "invalid username/password .... " and Error Code S2-99.   I have reinstalled the app twice. I have changed my password twice.   I chatted Verizon tech support twice. I AM able to login to verizon.com with the same credentials. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6. Problem not resolved...

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Mobile app for Android on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Lesliecs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exact same responses I received while speaking directly to tech on phone.  He gave me an email address to Mobile app and told me to send issue there, which I did.... and no response from email.  I don't anybody knows how to fix it and everyone gets the run around!

0 Likes
bleedgreen1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just started having the same problem with my FiOS Mobile App on both my phone and my wife's . . . both androids. I think it started on June 10th.

I've checked to confirm that login and password were correct and made sure there were no special characters in the password, but still not working.

Spoke with customer support yesterday. They advised that i should reset my password which I tried several times while on the phone with support and still not working. Support representative hung up on me instead of continuing to try to address the problem.

Sent report of problem to Verizon and received an e-mail advsing that i should check to confirm i had my password correct.

Thanks Verizon . . . appreciate the help.

0 Likes
jdkampfer

I am having the exact same problem which everyone has mentioned on my s7.  Just started a few days ago.  Sent infor as requiested to fiosappsupport@one.verizon.com.  Response asked me to login and select the menu from the top left.  Then select Help and Report and Track.  PROBLEM IS I CAN'T LOGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Appears to be a problem with Verizon merging Wireless and FIOS?

0 Likes
codeman38

Seeing the same issue on my Nexus 7 tablet and Nexus 5 phone. I can log in perfectly well via my computer, but any attempt to log in to the app using the same password gets me an error S2-99.

0 Likes
jbyrns
Enthusiast - Level 1

Getting the same error on Kindle Fire HDX 7", and Moto-G running Lolipop 5.1

Works fine on my iPad Retina.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not sure what you mean by merging Wireless and FIOS.

I have a tablet that is wifi only and it has an issue.

Only appears to be an issue with Android devices accessing Mobile APP only.

I can use My FIOS APP just fine on my Android.

0 Likes
Lesliecs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup...... I was told to send an email to the app support and all you get is an automated message that is USELESS when you can't log into the app in the first place.    Seriously..... does anyone at Verizon read any of the emails or these forums for that matter?

My response from a very detailed email I wasted my time writing.

You have reached the Verizon FiOS Mobile App support email which is only available via tickets sent from the app.  If you are having an issue with the FiOS Mobile app, please follow the steps below to submit a ticket.

1.      Ensure you have the latest version of the app installed

2.      Login and select the menu from the top left

3.      Select “Help” and then “Report and Track Issue” and then Create Ticket.

Regards

The Verizon FiOS Mobile Support Team

@jdkampfer wrote:

I am having the exact same problem which everyone has mentioned on my s7.  Just started a few days ago.  Sent infor as requiested to fiosappsupport@one.verizon.com.  Response asked me to login and select the menu from the top left.  Then select Help and Report and Track.  PROBLEM IS I CAN'T LOGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Appears to be a problem with Verizon merging Wireless and FIOS?

0 Likes
Velo16

I can not even get a ticket confirmation to address the s2-99 error:

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Problem has been reported. They are working on it.

No status yet.

It is only android.