Re: FiOS Mobile app for Android on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Midnight08

Same issue here, i use it as my primary remote so this is quite frustrating. Hope for a swift resolution

0 Likes
radiocynic1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems unbelievable that Verizon is letting this go on for even these several days.  Am I looking in the wrong place/thread?  Neither of my Android devices can log in, despite correct userame and password, during the past several days, despite having worked fine for the past year-plus.  Where's the remedy?

0 Likes
chas1123

For what it's worth, I am receiving same error as all the others. In addition, the My Verizon Mobile app stopped working for me as well at about the same time.

0 Likes
Cmrt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had the same problem for days now. Have tried everything you all have tried. 3 different android devices. No go.

0 Likes
FlyerQ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Add me to the list.  Same error, same tail chasing - (clear app cache, reinstall app, etc.).

Appears to be no customer based solution - verizon fix this please!

0 Likes
jbyrns
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a solution.  Last night I created a sub account, set that sub account to have Fios TV access, and it worked.  My Kindle Fire now works again using that sub account.

Lesliecs
Enthusiast - Level 2

@jbyrns wrote:

I have a solution.  Last night I created a sub account, set that sub account to have Fios TV access, and it worked.  My Kindle Fire now works again using that sub account.

I am definitely going to try that tonight since Verizon appears to be doing nothing to resolve this.  Thanks !

section08
Enthusiast - Level 1

Many thanks jbyrns for a workaround to this very annoying problem... Just in time to show off for Father's Day!

@jbyrns wrote:

0 Likes
Lets_Go_Mets
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks jbyms. That works.

Still waiting for the fix but this will do for now.

0 Likes
sewers1
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you jbyrns!!!!

i used sub account and was able to log in.

why couldnt verizon figure this out?????

after days and days, numerous unanswered emails and hours on phone with verizon "techs" i got absolutely NOWHERE!

glad my cable, cell phone, internet and landline contracts are going to expire soon. need to find better service providers.

thanks again jbyrns but i SHOULD have been thanking a verizon employee instead.

0 Likes