Switch Account

FiOS Mobile app for Android on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

FiOS Mobile app for Android on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Contributor Midnight08
Contributor
Message 31 of 55
(2,667 Views)

Same issue here, i use it as my primary remote so this is quite frustrating. Hope for a swift resolution

Copper Contributor radiocynic1
Copper Contributor
Message 32 of 55
(2,664 Views)

It seems unbelievable that Verizon is letting this go on for even these several days.  Am I looking in the wrong place/thread?  Neither of my Android devices can log in, despite correct userame and password, during the past several days, despite having worked fine for the past year-plus.  Where's the remedy?

Contributor chas1123
Contributor
Message 33 of 55
(2,663 Views)

For what it's worth, I am receiving same error as all the others. In addition, the My Verizon Mobile app stopped working for me as well at about the same time.

Contributor Cmrt
Contributor
Message 34 of 55
(2,651 Views)

I've had the same problem for days now. Have tried everything you all have tried. 3 different android devices. No go.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 35 of 55
(2,630 Views)

Add me to the list.  Same error, same tail chasing - (clear app cache, reinstall app, etc.).

Appears to be no customer based solution - verizon fix this please!

Contributor jbyrns
Contributor
Message 36 of 55
(2,592 Views)

I have a solution.  Last night I created a sub account, set that sub account to have Fios TV access, and it worked.  My Kindle Fire now works again using that sub account.

Copper Contributor Lesliecs
Copper Contributor
Message 37 of 55
(2,575 Views)

@jbyrns wrote:

I have a solution.  Last night I created a sub account, set that sub account to have Fios TV access, and it worked.  My Kindle Fire now works again using that sub account.

I am definitely going to try that tonight since Verizon appears to be doing nothing to resolve this.  Thanks !

Contributor section08
Contributor
Message 38 of 55
(2,564 Views)

Many thanks jbyrns for a workaround to this very annoying problem... Just in time to show off for Father's Day!

@jbyrns wrote:

Copper Contributor Lets_Go_Mets
Copper Contributor
Message 39 of 55
(2,533 Views)

Thanks jbyms. That works.

Still waiting for the fix but this will do for now.

Contributor sewers
Contributor
Message 40 of 55
(2,531 Views)

thank you jbyrns!!!!

i used sub account and was able to log in.

why couldnt verizon figure this out?????

after days and days, numerous unanswered emails and hours on phone with verizon "techs" i got absolutely NOWHERE!

glad my cable, cell phone, internet and landline contracts are going to expire soon. need to find better service providers.

thanks again jbyrns but i SHOULD have been thanking a verizon employee instead.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.