FiOS Mobile app for Android on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

FiOS Mobile app for Android on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Copper Contributor Lesliecs
Copper Contributor
Message 41 of 55
(2,218 Views)

@Lesliecs wrote:

@jbyrns wrote:

I have a solution.  Last night I created a sub account, set that sub account to have Fios TV access, and it worked.  My Kindle Fire now works again using that sub account.

I am definitely going to try that tonight since Verizon appears to be doing nothing to resolve this.  Thanks !

I did the same thing and it works like a charm now!  Thanks so much jbyrns for the solution.  Maybe you should go to work for Verizon!  You sure did a better job than them in figuring something out!  Thanks!

Contributor Cmrt
Contributor
Message 42 of 55
(2,209 Views)

That one worked for me, also. Thanks so much!

note: Just spent about 3/4 hour on the phone with Verizon. The tech I talked to hadn't heard of this error (!!!). I was put on hold, then my Verizon Wireless phone dropped the call.

#VZfailsagain

Copper Contributor radiocynic1
Copper Contributor
Message 43 of 55
(2,192 Views)

THANK YOU, jbyrns!  

I truly cannot believe that no official from Verizon even responded to this thread, let alone might have fixed this major issue after several days of NO ACCESS among so many customers.  

Regardless, jbyrns' solution works fine.  It also works to simply use another existing (as opposed to newly-created) sub-account, as long as it's configured to have FiOS Mobile access.  Working fine now on both my Kindle Fire and my LG V10.  The only account that still doesn't work for me is my original main account, which had previously worked just fine for over a year.

So, crisis averted for now, though seriously, no thanks to Verizon themselves, so that part's just a bit frustrating...

Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Message 44 of 55
(2,140 Views)

Verizon is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will keep you posted!

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Have a great day.  

Nilsa
Community Manager

Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Message 45 of 55
(2,029 Views)

A fix is scheduled for tomorrow morning. We once again apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you.  

Nilsa
Community Manager

Contributor lmb55
Contributor
Message 46 of 55
(1,980 Views)

PERFECT SOLUTION.  

Surprising that after all of the issues reported that verizon hasn't offered this as a workaround.  

Thanks again!

Contributor lmb55
Contributor
Message 47 of 55
(1,979 Views)
@Lesliecs wrote:

@jbyrns wrote:

I have a solution.  Last night I created a sub account, set that sub account to have Fios TV access, and it worked.  My Kindle Fire now works again using that sub account.

I am definitely going to try that tonight since Verizon appears to be doing nothing to resolve this.  Thanks !

I did the same thing and it works like a charm now!  Thanks so much jbyrns for the solution.  Maybe you should go to work for Verizon!  You sure did a better job than them in figuring something out!  Thanks!

Contributor lmb55
Contributor
Message 48 of 55
(1,963 Views)
It would be nice if Verizon would share this information with those who have brought the issue forward. I haven't had access for over a week. Bad business for Verizon. First the union, now this.
Contributor lmb55
Contributor
Message 49 of 55
(1,962 Views)
Great! Look forward to trying my original account in the morning.
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 50 of 55
(1,910 Views)

Did mine and it is working

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.