FiOS ONE DVR with older FiOS DVR

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 2
(197 Views)

I want to upgrade to the FiOS One service but also need the older FiOS DVR.  I have one TV that needs the Component Video out that the new FiOS ONE doesn't have.  I currently have Enhanced Service (1 DVR, 100 Hrs) but willing to upgrade to Premium Service (2 DVRs , 200 hrs).  So I have 5 TVs.  I want a FiOS ONE DVR and 3 set top boxes to service 4 TVs.  Then, one older FiOS DVR to connect to the one TV.  No interaction is necessary.  The new set top boxes DO NOT need to access the older DVR.  They can be treated like two completely separate systems.  Will Verizon allow this?  Is it even possible?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VI Gold Contributor VI
Gold Contributor VI

Re: FiOS ONE DVR with older FiOS DVR

Message 2 of 2
(165 Views)

You'll have to ask Verizon if they will do that.  Try the chat folk.

Or, buy an HDMI to Component converter for about $30 from Amazon.  Problem solved!

Enjoy.

-----
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.