Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

FiOS TV Online Subscriptions

Forrest_NJ
Contributor
Contributor

FiOS TV Online Subscriptions

Message 1 of 4
(2,475 Views)

Hi -

The subscriptions on FiOS TV Online do match what I can watch on my TV. For example, even though I have the Ultimate HD and Movie packages, the Epix and MaxGo links say "Subscribe Now" rather than "Watch Online"

Anyone have any idea on how I can fix this? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
PJL
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: FiOS TV Online Subscriptions

Message 2 of 4
(2,458 Views)

I've had an experience similar to this.  When I logged into Verizon TV Central using my "My Verizon" account (the one for verizon.com, not verizon.net) not all of the subscriptions showed up.  But when I used my "verizon.net" account (my primary e-mail account) they were all there.  You might try this.  I sure wish Verizion could get all of their web authentication processes working correctly!

UnnDunn
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Message 3 of 4
(2,458 Views)

Neither the Ultimate nor the Movies packages include Cinemax or Epix. To get Epix you must subscribe to it individually. To get Cinemax, you can either get it individually or you can get it in a bundle with HBO.

Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(2,401 Views)

National Prime HD/Extreme HD/Ultimate HD

I'd call in and ask them if they have any free offers,  I know they were giving away cinemax and hbo for 3 months free for a while.   

The ultimate package (link above) has a lot of channels, but it does not have epix or cinemax/hbo

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title