E&S. Use the ESA code 117. or the viore code 420
try those , and if they don't work then do the manual programming for that remote.
just remember The Remotes are Garunteed to control the Cable Boxes, however your TV may not be compatible with the VZ remote control. If that is the case then you must use the remote that came with your TV or component OR if you absolutely must have only one remote control, then you can purchase a third party Universal remote control that can control the Verizon Cable box
Just purchased a Viore 24" model LED24VF60 and of course my Charter Cable remote control did not have the Viore brand listed as a TV code but I did get it to work by searching for the code. Look in your remote control's manual and follow the instructions, it DID work work for me--I can control the TV's volume (and mute) and turn it on/off.
For the Charter OCAP 4-Device Remote Control (by Universal Electronics) the procedure for searching for a TV code is as follows:
1. Turn on TV
2. On the remote, press TV once (TV key blinks once). Then press and hold SET UP until the TV key blinks twice.
3. Enter 9 9 1 (TV key blinks twice).
4. Press 1 (TV key blinks twice).
5. Aim remote at TV and press Power.
6. Press and release the CH+ key continuously, then stop when TV turns off.
7. Press Power. The TV should turn on, then press SET UP to lock in the code.
Note: If the TV does not turn on in step 7, then slowly press and release CH- to go back through the codes, then press SET UP when the TV turns on.