FiOS TV- Search for Show
ryder85
Enthusiast - Level 3

Complaint/Observation post Oct. 15 Update

I've been doing my regular searches since the "update" on Oct. 15. Before the update when I did a search of "College Football", all the upcoming football games were listed in chronological order and I could  'page down' the listing quickly without interuption. Now, the listing for the football games is practically useless.  I see no rhyme or reason to how they are listed now, but they sure aren't in chronological order all the way down.  I see the same problems with "College Basketball", "LPGA Golf" , etc. (?).  Now, It takes forever go thru the listing. In fact, I now go to the internet to see when and what upcoming games are going to be on TV instead of using my Program Search on FiOS like I could before the update.  Ridiculous!!!!!!

Solution

-PUT ALL LISTINGS IN THE TV PROGRAM SEARCH IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER LIKE BEFORE THE OCT 15 UPDATE! And make the listings load fast like before the update.

Also

When you do a TV program search, all the little "On Demand" and "On TV" program pictures that come up look nice, but I find them to be useless to my interests and make the loading take longer. Get rid of them and get the loading speed back to what it was.  I guess the Oct. 15 update makes some things "look nicer", but the product is now slower and in several cases not takes more keystrokes to accomplish something than it did before.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS TV- Search for Show
Steelers2103

I agree with the uselessness of the "upgrade."  When searching, the shows are listed in some semblence of order by title, but not helpful at all.  There should be some options available, to include sorting by chronological order, and filtering out channels that are not subscribed to.

0 Likes