FiOS Underground Installation
MIB
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just ordered FiOS Triple Freedom Bundle. When the underground wiring is installed, what if there are obstacles from the ground to the side of the building? Because there is grass and concrete between the sidewalk and the side of my house with the utility panels. How will they go through all that without destroying it? Because there are no telephone poles in front of my house. Everything's underground.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FiOS Underground Installation
Stew
Enthusiast - Level 3
I would've taken pictures but they came and left within a matter of hours and I was at work at the time. They used a little trench digger that dug a trench approximately 6 inches wide by 18 inches deep and in no time at all, the scar disappeared and grass grew over the whole thing. The trench they dug was approximately 50' in length. Totally effortless.

View solution in original post

Stew
Enthusiast - Level 3
They burrow under the concrete and dig a trench in the grass. You'll never notice the difference within a few days.
MIB
Enthusiast - Level 3
What do you mean, "dig a trench"? Do you have any pictures you can show me?
0 Likes
MIB
Enthusiast - Level 3
And how wide is the trench?
0 Likes
Stew
Enthusiast - Level 3
I would've taken pictures but they came and left within a matter of hours and I was at work at the time. They used a little trench digger that dug a trench approximately 6 inches wide by 18 inches deep and in no time at all, the scar disappeared and grass grew over the whole thing. The trench they dug was approximately 50' in length. Totally effortless.
MIB
Enthusiast - Level 3
OK. What about how they burrow underneath the concrete?
0 Likes