FiOS app not seeing STB's
rstambo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

I just upgraded to an iphone 6.  I restored from backup and can log into the app, but when go to the DVR section it says 

"there is no DVR connected to your account"

I tried logging in and out again, nothing.  

Its not a networking issue, I am on the same network as the DVR.  I have the Quantum DVR and two clients.

It was all working fine before i upgraded phones.  

Anyone else run into this?  

Thanks

Ron

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FiOS app not seeing STB's
rstambo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

My apologies for not getting back sooner, but with the holiday and all.

I was able to finally view my STB's in the app.  I deleted the reinstalled the app and was able to view all STB's

If there is a better way to do it, then please post as it seems I am not the only one with this issue.

I assume with more and more people upgrading phones, it will become more of an issue.

Thanks!

Ron

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there!

Are you able to log in at www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral and see your DVR there, using the same log in information you're trying to use on your iphone 6?

Thanks in advance for your response.

~Eva

0 Likes
XDM45guy
Enthusiast - Level 3

@rstambo wrote:

Hi,

I just upgraded to an iphone 6.  I restored from backup and can log into the app, but when go to the DVR section it says 

"there is no DVR connected to your account"

I tried logging in and out again, nothing.  

Its not a networking issue, I am on the same network as the DVR.  I have the Quantum DVR and two clients.

It was all working fine before i upgraded phones.  

Anyone else run into this?  

Thanks

Ron

I am having the same problem and on the same phone that it has worked on for months. Nothing H's changed for me. 

Everything else works just fine .

0 Likes
qrick1
Me too. I have a new iPad Air 2, however I can't see anything from other devices as well (android phone or Windows PC). I have a home media Dvr and two client set tops. None show up in the app or on the website. I've reset the Dvr and my fios router, no luck. I had this problem once in the past and a call to customer support for a reset fixed it. Not sure why that's necessary.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rstambo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
rstambo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

My apologies for not getting back sooner, but with the holiday and all.

I was able to finally view my STB's in the app.  I deleted the reinstalled the app and was able to view all STB's

If there is a better way to do it, then please post as it seems I am not the only one with this issue.

I assume with more and more people upgrading phones, it will become more of an issue.

Thanks!

Ron

0 Likes