FiOS for iPad
Klac1102

One of the things I have found incredibly enjoyable with Verizon is its FiOS for iPad app.  the chance to watch live tv on the apple mobile devices.  I have one television connected 2 fios, and two iPads that use the app. 

The app is INCREDIBLY BUGGY.  the streams are consistenly BUFFERING, the app has a VERY LOW PERFORMANCE for something that Apple allowed in the app store.

last night, I thought of reinstalling the app, that maybe the problems may be with my device.  So, I looked for the fios for ipad app in the app store.

it's not there anymore.

that tells me that Apple believes that the fios for ipad app is not good enough to remain listed in the app store, which further tells its customers that anyone with this app has something that is generally inferior to what Apple would consider worthy to list for its customers.

in simpler terms, the fios app is a terrible tool, period.

And it is something I need to use.

I NEED TO HEAR FROM VERIZON ON THIS, OR I AM GOING TO TAKE MY PAYING BUSINESS ELSEWHERE, to a company that DOES HAVE THIS capaibility to allow me to watch live television on my mobile devices.

I AM VERY FRUSTRATED, and am VERY TIRED of posting these feedbacks, seeing others do the same, and not getting any sort of rebuttal from Verizon about this.  I am paying WAY TOO MUCH than my budget can allow for Verizon service, and with this customer service for this aspect being so pitifully poor, it is time for me to search out a new carrier all together for my television, internet, and phone needs.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: FiOS for iPad
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Klac1102,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS for iPad
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Klack1102,

We'll be closing your private case thread since we have yet to hear back from you on this issue. If you still require assistance, please reach out to us again publicly.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes