Finding TV, DVD, etc. Codes for FiOS TV Remote Controls
Justin46
Legend

Every so often someone posts a question about needing the code for their new TV, DVD player, etc, to program into their FiOS TV remote control. The remotes come with a small booklet that lists a number of codes, but I don't think it has been updated in a while, so codes for newer devices or brands may be missing. Verizon has some lists on the web, but they seem to be difficult to find (at least for me). Here are links to the web pages I have been able to find so far:

TVs: Link

DVDs: Link

Audio Receivers: Link

Audio Amplifiers: Link

If any of you have links to other Verizon web pages, or pages at other sites that provide code lists, I think it might be useful to folks to have them posted in one place.

Some things I wish Verizon would do:

1) Provide links in obvious places to the pages that already exist and are linked above (plus any other pages that might exist).

2) Update the pages on a regular basis. Or if they already do that, then put an update date on the page so we can tell when it was done.

3) Provide a link where people could send Verizon information on new devices they get or codes they discover. I mean a real email address or web page where the information would go directly to the right people instead of a generic email address with a canned response where we never know whether it actually went to someone or just was sent to the bit-bucket.

Any thoughts?

Keller, TX 76248