Fios App: Cannot Watch Subscribed Content
Rockit111701

My mix and match ends soon and I have already been assigned a plan. Channels I have access to (now) and will in my new plan are saying I need "subscribe" to watch on the app. This content does show up on my actual cable box On Demand with no issues. When I chatted with support, I was told "Verizon does not control what its available on demand", which is a complete cop out answer and not what my issue is. The app was working fine earlier in the week. Why did I lose access to channels on the app that I have? 

0 Likes
Re: Fios App: Cannot Watch Subscribed Content
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Rockit111701 wrote:

My mix and match ends soon and I have already been assigned a plan. Channels I have access to (now) and will in my new plan are saying I need "subscribe" to watch on the app. This content does show up on my actual cable box On Demand with no issues. When I chatted with support, I was told "Verizon does not control what its available on demand", which is a complete cop out answer and not what my issue is. The app was working fine earlier in the week. Why did I lose access to channels on the app that I have? 

You may need to call the billing department and have them re-authorize your account. Sometimes account changes result in mistakes with your authorization levels.

0 Likes