Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Fios App: Cannot Watch Subscribed Content

Rockit111701
Contributor
Contributor

Fios App: Cannot Watch Subscribed Content

Message 1 of 2
(200 Views)

My mix and match ends soon and I have already been assigned a plan. Channels I have access to (now) and will in my new plan are saying I need "subscribe" to watch on the app. This content does show up on my actual cable box On Demand with no issues. When I chatted with support, I was told "Verizon does not control what its available on demand", which is a complete cop out answer and not what my issue is. The app was working fine earlier in the week. Why did I lose access to channels on the app that I have? 

1 REPLY 1
clem53
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: Fios App: Cannot Watch Subscribed Content

Message 2 of 2
(168 Views)

@Rockit111701 wrote:

My mix and match ends soon and I have already been assigned a plan. Channels I have access to (now) and will in my new plan are saying I need "subscribe" to watch on the app. This content does show up on my actual cable box On Demand with no issues. When I chatted with support, I was told "Verizon does not control what its available on demand", which is a complete cop out answer and not what my issue is. The app was working fine earlier in the week. Why did I lose access to channels on the app that I have? 

You may need to call the billing department and have them re-authorize your account. Sometimes account changes result in mistakes with your authorization levels.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.