Fios Digital voice features not working on TV - caller id, logs etc.
Lcer

I see that the topic of caller ID not working has been closed, but none of the solutions have worked for me - rebooting router and stb - disabling and enabling caller ID. I also have called technical service.  They enable it and it works for one phone call.  Not only doesn't the caller ID work, but all the on-TV digital voice features don't work. The set-up won't work.  It asks me if I want to activate, but won't allow me to chose OK. My ONT box was recently replaced/upgraded, so maybe that is the problem.  Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Re: Fios Digital voice features not working on TV - caller id, logs etc.
adamsfour
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two TV that have the correct hardware to support Caller ID. Recently on one of the cable boxes Verizon had to re-load the box. At that point I no  longer have Caller ID and when I try to configure I get the error message CID 105. It doens't state its unavailble. it simply won't configure it. Running the troubleshooting tool tells me to contract Customer Service (which I did but they could not make it work). On the second box it works fine but if I try to disable it I get the same CID 105 error message and it stay enabled. It appears Verizon have made let another change to its service without informing its customer base. For at least me this was a very nice feature. I am open for recommendation on how to fix. I understand Comcast has the same feature.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Digital voice features not working on TV - caller id, logs etc.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried rebooting your router?

Then try troubleshooting option again.

0 Likes