Fios Mobile Remote error- "there are no set top boxes associated with your account"
markm7

Ever since Verizon combined the remote with the DVR software I have not been able to access my DVR through my cell phone.

I can still use my cell phone as a remote and view pictures that are on my phone, on my TV when I am connected to WiFi.

Although, when  I try to access my DVR to remotely record a show to my DVR I get this error:

"there are no set top boxes associated with your account"

There obviously is a set top box associated with my account as I can control the STB with my cell phone as a remote.

How can this be rectified?

0 Likes
Re: Fios Mobile Remote error- "there are no set top boxes associated with your account"
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Try rebooting the router then rebooting the set top box so that they re-establish communication with one another, and then when it's booted up, go to menu>customer support>in home agent>caller ID troubleshooter.  That troubleshooter has triggers that turn on the remote DVR in the set top box and more importantly in the router. 

test it afterwards, if it doesn't work then reach out to Verizon Via their Live chat option at the bottom of this page.  Click on where it says Contact us, and Their agents can refresh the port mapping to your remote DVR.  

0 Likes