Switch Account

Fios Netflix audio garbled

Fios Netflix audio garbled

Contributor Gggrrr8t
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(323 Views)

Using fios 1 set top box on both tvs. From server box there is no issue. Using satellite fios 1 set top box netflix is unwatchable. It loads. The video is fine But the audio is all garbled like some sort of compressed alien transmission. I have reset both boxes and the router. BTW I can use the tv's native Netflix app and it works fine. That's a hassle because then I need to use the Sony TV remote. Netflix works perfect on the main fios 1 set top. 

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor Gggrrr8t
Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(208 Views)

I was hoping a Verizon rep would have an answer. 😔

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 5
(185 Views)

Hello Gggrrr8t,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly though one of the methods available on our Support page.

Contributor Larmburton
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(103 Views)

No fix? Have same problem with one box using Fios mini. Sound is distorted. 

Bronze Contributor III Bronze Contributor III
Bronze Contributor III
Message 5 of 5
(78 Views)

Are the minis wired or wireless? If wireless can you try them wired? Have they updated to the 6.6 firmware? Have you tried resetting the Netflix app itself in the mini's settings?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.