Fios TV App Connection error at login
Steve19581

I am having trouble using the FIOS Tv app on 2 of my devices. It works on my PC and on my iPhone 7, but on my Android tablet (Samsung Tab A) and on my iPad (Gen3) it gives a message at login  that says “Connection Issue”

An unknown error occurred. Please try again and if the problem persists please open a ticket by going to help & report an issue Then it give error code 9-6-24-222-100

Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios TV App Connection error at login
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@gmerritt1160 wrote:

I need to know where is the download for the pc.

I have the ipad working great at this time, but every time i go to download it on the PC, it only gives me a option for a Samsung phone. 

There is no app for the PC or Mac. You have to go to: https://tv.verizon.com/watch/ log in, then choose what you want to do.

View solution in original post

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Steve1958 wrote:

I am having trouble using the FIOS Tv app on 2 of my devices. It works on my PC and on my iPhone 7, but on my Android tablet (Samsung Tab A) and on my iPad (Gen3) it gives a message at login  that says “Connection Issue”

An unknown error occurred. Please try again and if the problem persists please open a ticket by going to help & report an issue Then it give error code 9-6-24-222-100

Any help would be appreciated. 

This person had the exact problem you are having last year. Their case was escalated to Support. Please contact support at:

@VerizonSupport via Twitter is always the fastest way to get support followed by the Fios Facebook page, Chat, Community (since we do escalate issues), followed by dslreports.com and youtube and the very last should be the 800 number. 

gmerritt1160

I have the ipad working great at this time, but every time i go to download it on the PC, it only gives me a option for a Samsung phone. 

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@gmerritt1160 wrote:

There is no app for the PC or Mac. You have to go to: https://tv.verizon.com/watch/ log in, then choose what you want to do.

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@gmerritt1160 wrote:

There is another option to insatall the app on a PC, but you have to download and install Bluestacks, or another Android emulator, then go to the playstore in bluestacks and download the Fios TV app and install it. Easier to just go to the Fios watch page.

https://tv.verizon.com/watch/