Fios TV App won’t connect to DVR and won’t stream most channels when away
TVBob123451

Hi all. I have a FiOS TV with a multi room DVR and high-speed Internet. I’m away from the house I would like to access my DVR on the Fios TV app but I get Eric Herz saying that is unable to connect to the DVR. Similarly when I try to stream most channels on the TV app I get Another error code. The only channel that seems to work well as CNN. But for example I cannot watch CBS or NBC on the app and I am told I am subject to geographic restrictions, which doesn’t make sense since I’m still in the US. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fios TV App won’t connect to DVR and won’t stream most channels when away
TVBob123451

I should add that even when I filter tv shows to work in my location they do not. I get error code 9-6-24-102-164

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV App won’t connect to DVR and won’t stream most channels when away
Henry31

I get the same code. I’ve been round and round with someone at Fios tv who rebooted, etc. and determined the DVR is fine and it recognizes my iPad. We have an EERO network that improves our wireless. The app support people claim if we disconnected it, I’ll be fine. But until the past couple of months. I had no problem with the network and we don’t agree that’s the problem. 

0 Likes