Fios TV Box -Bad Idea to replace Motorola 6200 Box with Motorola 7100-P2
AlFios

This Green stuff sounds good, but if you want to improve your equipment, then improve it.  Why would you take out the screen content on the TV box? It makes no sense.  This may appear as an upgrade to you, but to me, many people feel you have downgraded your service, with this new Motorola 7100-P2 Box.  Shame on you...What you should have done was to upgrade the improvements in the Motorola 6200 to meet your technical upgrades and create a new model like a 6300 series. Keep trying, one day you might get it right after many anticipated complaints you will have...

Good luck

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV Box -Bad Idea to replace Motorola 6200 Box with Motorola 7100-P2
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@AlFios wrote:

This Green stuff sounds good, but if you want to improve your equipment, then improve it.  Why would you take out the screen content on the TV box? It makes no sense.  This may appear as an upgrade to you, but to me, many people feel you have downgraded your service, with this new Motorola 7100-P2 Box.  Shame on you...What you should have done was to upgrade the improvements in the Motorola 6200 to meet your technical upgrades and create a new model like a 6300 series. Keep trying, one day you might get it right after many anticipated complaints you will have...

Good luck

Screen Content?  The 7100 can do lots of things the 6200 can't.

In all things except the missing external display for time, this box is superior.

Re: Fios TV Box -Bad Idea to replace Motorola 6200 Box with Motorola 7100-P2
PJL
Master - Level 3

@tns_2 wrote:

Screen Content?  The 7100 can do lots of things the 6200 can't.

In all things except the missing external display for time, this box is superior.

+1 from me.  Getting the HD guide plus much faster everyting is worth it. 

0 Likes