Fios TV One Import from Cloud
ronmac7609
Enthusiast - Level 2

I exported my old DVR recorded series settings to the Cloud and I can't seem to find a way to import them into the new Fios TV One server box.  is this possible? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios TV One Import from Cloud
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you are activating the new FiOS TV One DVR it will ask you the location. Then on the next screen it will ask if you would like to import user settings and you select the old DVR name.

View solution in original post

tward392
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you ever find a way?  I have the new boxes sitting here ready to install, but wanted to make sure I could import from the Cloud so I don't have to setup all my series again.....

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you are activating the new FiOS TV One DVR it will ask you the location. Then on the next screen it will ask if you would like to import user settings and you select the old DVR name.

skrapFios
Enthusiast - Level 3

And how do you get the box to "reset" so that it will ask again?

0 Likes
eecsys

Any answer on how to get box to ask again on importing from cloud?

0 Likes
baron34gr

Imported my settings to the Verizon Cloud before disconnecting my old DVR box.
"Successful export to Cloud"
Connected my new box.  "No Cloud settings available for your account. Press enter to proceed"
Now I have to spend many hours entering all my data again.
BIG FAIL, Verizon!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes