Switch Account

Fios TV Online sign in problem

Fios TV Online sign in problem

Highlighted
Contributor andydmd
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(2,621 Views)

I am unable to log into several of the Fios TV online sites.  I have no problem with HBO, Max, Epix, and ESPN....but I cannot log into TNT, TBS, MTV, adult swim, CN.   I have no problem logging in to My Verizon (yes I am the account holder and I have all of the billing data on my website), I click on TV Online, I choose one of the companion sites.  Once on the site I try to log in, it asks who my service provider is, I choose Verizon, it attempts to access a sign-in site and then returns to asking me to log in.  I spent 30 min with Verizon tech support last night and they said it's a server problem, but I don't believe them.  I see that other people on these forums have had the same problem, but no one ever sent them a solution.  Help!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 2
(2,475 Views)

You might try clearing your browser cookies.  I had a similar problem and it was a corrupt cookie.  When the cookie for My Verizion was recreated upon a successful logon, all was well with the other services.  Just a suggestion.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.