Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am unable to log into several of the Fios TV online sites. I have no problem with HBO, Max, Epix, and ESPN....but I cannot log into TNT, TBS, MTV, adult swim, CN. I have no problem logging in to My Verizon (yes I am the account holder and I have all of the billing data on my website), I click on TV Online, I choose one of the companion sites. Once on the site I try to log in, it asks who my service provider is, I choose Verizon, it attempts to access a sign-in site and then returns to asking me to log in. I spent 30 min with Verizon tech support last night and they said it's a server problem, but I don't believe them. I see that other people on these forums have had the same problem, but no one ever sent them a solution. Help!!
You might try clearing your browser cookies. I had a similar problem and it was a corrupt cookie. When the cookie for My Verizion was recreated upon a successful logon, all was well with the other services. Just a suggestion.