Any update?  Issue is not resolved.  

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV app error code 9-6-25-653-015
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@IssueswithFios wrote:

Any update?  Issue is not resolved.  

Firmware update is necessary. You have to wait until it goes through. Thanks for your patience.

0 Likes
BCRAZY1

When will the update happen!?!

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@BCRAZY wrote:

When will the update happen!?!

Can't say because I don't know. They have been working on it for a wile, so my guess is soon.

0 Likes
cr1234561

unplug your cable box for 30 seconds, plug it back in, after it starts back up, then try the app on your phone. it worked for me just now. maybe restart your phone too

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV app - error code 9-6-25-653-015
LGFiosApp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks!  this worked: Uninstall, shut down and reboot device, re-install app. Make sure there is no app cache remaining on device before you re-install app.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV app error code 9-6-25-653-015
Unnamed1

The error code is saying that the DVR may be offline. I got the same exact problem having it right now since I updated my service yesterday I now have the newest DVR and now I have issues the older DVR it works fine. The channel lineup shows fine but nothing in my stuff shows recorded upcoming manage series deletions nothing showing but it shows my DVR the name of it.. it's seeing the DVR but it's not getting information from it I believe it's an app problem

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV app error code 9-6-25-653-015
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Unnamed wrote:

The error code is saying that the DVR may be offline. I got the same exact problem having it right now since I updated my service yesterday I now have the newest DVR and now I have issues the older DVR it works fine. The channel lineup shows fine but nothing in my stuff shows recorded upcoming manage series deletions nothing showing but it shows my DVR the name of it.. it's seeing the DVR but it's not getting information from it I believe it's an app problem

did you import your old settings to the new box, or did you create new recording options with the new box? Are both the DVR and the device with the Fios app on it on the same WiFi network? Did you register the device when you first connected it? I'd also call the billing department and have them re-authorize your account. Something may have gone wrong with the update.

0 Likes