Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
When I try to use the Fios TV app remote or watch shows recorded on my DVR, I get different error messages. For the remote function, I get "unable to pair remote with the Fios TV box. Please retry after rebooting your box." for watching recorded shows, I get this message: "Oops. Unable to communicate with your Fios TV box. Please relaunch this app while connected to your Fios Wi-Fi router to restore the configuration. I this problem persists, please report the issue from the Help Section of the app." Except when I try to report the problem, I get this message: "Your device is not provisioned. In order to provision your device, please verify that it is in-home and connected to your Verizon router. Once your device is in-home and connected to your Verizon router, please close and restart the app."
This problem seems to be linked to my Orbi system, I didn't have problems with the app connecting to my box before I set up the Orbi system.