Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Fios TV remote not working properly

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Fios TV remote not working properly

Message 1 of 4
(2,286 Views)

My remote has the red light constantly on and no matter which button I push, the channels scroll up rapidly then randomly stops.  I have tried replacing the batteries, and pushing the STB button but no fix.  I turned the TV off but certain buttons i.e.. OK, vol, ch, 5 all light up randomly then turn off.  Do I have a possessed remote or is this a simple glitch?  How can I fix this!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Fios TV remote not working properly

Message 2 of 4
(2,271 Views)

If the remote doesn't work properly after replacing the batteries remote is probably bad. You can download In Home Agent on your computer. www.verizon.com/connect  and order a free remote to be shipped to you so you don't have to call.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(65 Views)

I planned to do this but the order option on the screen for a new fios remote was $36.00

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 4
(61 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.