Fios Tv App and other Mobile Apps says "Need FIOS TV" but I'm already subscribed!
Banjak3

Recently, all my automatic sign-ins disappeared, so I go to put them back into the TV apps (ABC, FOX, NBC, etc).  The thing is, when I sign in it says "To Watch Videos, YOu need to subscribe to FIOS TV".  But I have FIOS TV already! Very frustrating, please help.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Tv App and other Mobile Apps says "Need FIOS TV" but I'm already subscribed!
jimbart1

ya am having the same problem, whats going on, here in the west coast LA area. cannot watch tnt and other channels i have subscribe to on the fios app tv my parents want to watch telemundo app for there novels but cant because they updated the app the other day!!!

0 Likes
Re: Fios Tv App and other Mobile Apps says "Need FIOS TV" but I'm already subscribed!
jaums1

Is this happening when connected to your FiOS wifi?  Many of the FiOS TV features work only when logged into your FiOS wifi.  If you are connected, then I'd suggest calling Tech Support.

0 Likes
Triplets1

I had the same issue. It turned out that I had two different log ins.  If you have this case.. Try the other one.

It worked for me.  

0 Likes