Fios Tv on Xbox
jackie_lape

I like so many other people seem to be having trouble with the Verizon app for xbox! I also have tried all that has been suggested of me to fix the issues with this app. My xbox is connected wirelessly so I tried disconnecting the internet and reconnecting, when that didn't work I then rebooted the router, that didn't work I tried moving all the wireless equipment that was supposed to be interfering with the signal!! Big surprise none of that worked! I then tried in home agent and that was about a waste of an hour of my life, as all that person did was ask me questions that I had already answered several times! I ended up no better off than when I started!  As it is I pay 200 bucks a month, so here I thought I could save a couple bucks by not having to get another stb!!! Boy was I wrong! This issue really needs to be addressed. If you are not going to have an app that actually works, you just shouldn't have it at all!!!

Extremely unhappy

0 Likes
Re: Fios Tv on Xbox
llmedward

Works great on mine but I had signed into my router and had optimized the settings for my xbox to have unrestricted access to the internet. Have to give it a static port setting and then set your firewall to let it through.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Tv on Xbox
jackie_lape

Well the problem I have with that is that it used to work without having done any of that! I fact it still connects to channels and I can watch it just fine for about 3-5 seconds before it freezes up and I get the little loading circle.

0 Likes