Fios Widget (especially Mobile Remote) problem
themaxx00

Last night I tried to set up the Fios Mobile Remote app on my iPhone, and everything on my phone worked correcty, but I was having trouble finding the Fios Mobile Remote Widget. I added the widget to our HD DVR box via the Fios website, but when I went to open the widget on our TV I could not find it and I could not open the Widget Bazaar.  When I push the Widget button or go to Widgets through the Menu I get a blank Widget bar on the top of the screen.  Some of the widgets like traffic, weather, and horoscopes will load, but the AP widget and the Verizon Widget (the red box with a W on it) that I read I have to go through to get to the Mobile Remote Widget just comes up blank and does not allow me to click on it.  We just recently got a new box because our old one was malfunctioning (I made sure I added the widget to the correct box when I did it online), so I do not think restarting this new box that was just turned on a week ago is going to solve the problem.

Any suggestions on what I can do to see the widgets?

0 Likes
Re: Fios Widget (especially Mobile Remote) problem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

themaxx00,

Im sorry to hear about you widget problem. In order for me to address this for you I need some additional information. Please fill out the secure form http://www22.verizon.com/onecms/verizonsupport?ID=themax00  so we can get all the required information.

0 Likes