Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I dod a few searches on the forum and nothing turned up, so I'm posting this.
I just got (May 17, 2010) the Fios DVR Manager from the windows Marketplace. I regestered it and everything worked fine. I can access my scheduled recording and all that good stuff. The problem is that every time I select a upcoming recording and select "Cancel recording" from the recording details screen, the application crashes.
I hope this is not something as silly as the developer trying to show me the details of the recording I just deleted, thus getting a Null ref exception. If it is, QA should have caught this on the first pass!
- A Tap-and-hold popup menu might be nice for this operation from the list, rather than having to go into the details every time. I won't get a synopsis, but I have the quicker option at that point.
thank you for your post. I will take that back as a suggestion!
Constance Verizon Telecom Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!