Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Fios high definition cable box and home theatre system

Contributor
Contributor

Fios high definition cable box and home theatre system

Message 1 of 2
(2,773 Views)

I have the following devices which compose my home theatre: Sony 40" Flat Screen High Def TV; Verizon Fios High Def Cable Box; Yamaha Receiver RX-V367; Sony Network Blue Ray DVD Player; Bose Acoustimass 10 Speaker System.
I have conected the system and it works however I am not sure if I have connected it correctly regarding the receiver and use of its full capability.  I have a scan of the cabeling diagrams from each manufacturer and I would like to send a PDF to a Technical Person for discussion.  Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Fios high definition cable box and home theatre system

Message 2 of 2
(2,733 Views)

http://ceaconnectionsguide.com/  

This will show you the best way to connect a complex system like yours up.  you can upload a PDF to www.yousendit.com or a similiar service and provide the link, and some of our users here can take a look and give advice.  

the website above is a wonderful diagram based website, and you can customize your set up and it will give you accurate descriptions as well

here is there PDF sample set up

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.