Switch Account

Fios mini av output

Contributor jalltheway757
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(626 Views)

Just not working. Tv has only one hdmi port and av port. Xbox one on hdmi so mini box on av1. Box not showing picture. Check av cable with old dvd play and picture good. Checked second mini box but still no picture. Any thoughts? Feeling like a setting in box program needs to be change in order for av output to work. Hdmi works fine on other tv but no av output. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MVP clem53 MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3
(582 Views)

Thought I posted this but did not appear: Did you try removing and re-plugging adaptor in mini? Sure you have yellow out from mini to yellow in on TV? Try setting output resolution of box to 1080i in main menu, mini may not have same processing power as 4100 main box. Should work, does with mine!

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 3
(540 Views)

Mini has HDMI and composite video.

Is that what you mean by av?

Have you verified that mini works with HDMI?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.