Fios one Mini tp-link ac750 help
Tevvam

I am having serious stuttering issues with one of our Fios mini Boxes. I have seen muliple people saying they have connected via range extender. I have done this and it really has seemed to help however when we plug in via Ethernet to the range extender we lose the ability to use on demand or Netflix. Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong? Is this normal. I apologize I’m advance if I have not given enough info to go on as I am new to the forums. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Fios one Mini tp-link ac750 help
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Tevvam wrote:

I am having serious stuttering issues with one of our Fios mini Boxes. I have seen muliple people saying they have connected via range extender. I have done this and it really has seemed to help however when we plug in via Ethernet to the range extender we lose the ability to use on demand or Netflix. Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong? Is this normal. I apologize I’m advance if I have not given enough info to go on as I am new to the forums. Thanks!

Is the range extender connected to the 2.4Ghz network or the 5Ghz network? It should connect to 5Ghz and the same SSID as the Fios router.

0 Likes
Re: Fios one Mini tp-link ac750 help
Tevvam

It is connected to 5 ghz.

0 Likes