Fios sub-accounts - managing passwords
JXD02

I was used to managing several sub accounts for Fios TV and being able to change the passwords.  The last time I did this was November 2016.  Today I tried to get into a sub account and all I can do, near as I can tell, is delete a current sub account or add a new sub account.  Does anyone know what's the deal now with sub accounts, specifically for someone to be able to watch HBOGo, for example, or not be able to watch during a college semester.  Semester's over and someone wants to watch now.  Any help will be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios sub-accounts - managing passwords
mcorbo
Contributor - Level 2

I have the same, only allowed to delete a subaccount or create a new one. The only way to change the password on a subaccount is to try to login and use the forgot password link. The it tells me I can receive a phone call, or US mail with a temporary password.

0 Likes
Re: Fios sub-accounts - managing passwords
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sub accounts are getting funny.  The ability to manage the password was removed several years ago, but you could manage some other capabilities.  With the migration of email accounts to AOL the email admin became totally seperate on the AOL email account.  Its not clear to me if you can still admin the other abilities.

0 Likes