Fios tv app problem
Rob3768

I have a problem everyday at 1:54 in the morning I get an error code which is 9 - 6 - 16 - 125 - 9 9 9. This error code says to go to help center and produce a ticket unfortunately I can't get in to help center to produce a ticket, I've tried multiple times deleting the app and reinstalling one time I did get in contact with Verizon through the help center and they cleaned the cache. If I try to go back by restarting the app closing the app and restarting it it goes on a continuous loop from where it stopped at 1:54 in the morning. Is there anybody out there with any information that could help me thank you

0 Likes
Re: Fios tv app problem
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you delete and reinstall the app, domyou have access to help center?

if so, try contacting them then.

And does it lock up if you aren't watching at 1:54 am

Re: VERIZON ERROR CODE LIST
Shotcaller1

My Fios App is showing Playback error code 9-6-14-306-999.  I have uninstalled and re-installed the App, turned the phone off and back on and nothing works.  

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON ERROR CODE LIST
Unhappy101

Same problem. Fios-what’s up. I can login but get error messages when I click a tv show in my iPad. Upgraded iPad. Never had this problem before. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios tv app problem
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes