Switch Account

Fios tv app problem

Contributor Rob3768
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(829 Views)

I have a problem everyday at 1:54 in the morning I get an error code which is 9 - 6 - 16 - 125 - 9 9 9. This error code says to go to help center and produce a ticket unfortunately I can't get in to help center to produce a ticket, I've tried multiple times deleting the app and reinstalling one time I did get in contact with Verizon through the help center and they cleaned the cache. If I try to go back by restarting the app closing the app and restarting it it goes on a continuous loop from where it stopped at 1:54 in the morning. Is there anybody out there with any information that could help me thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(790 Views)

If you delete and reinstall the app, domyou have access to help center?

if so, try contacting them then.

And does it lock up if you aren't watching at 1:54 am

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Shotcaller
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(685 Views)

My Fios App is showing Playback error code 9-6-14-306-999.  I have uninstalled and re-installed the App, turned the phone off and back on and nothing works.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.