Fios tv one no signal
MrHarrison

Hi

I am trying to install the Fios tv one box. They have sent to boxes but neither seems to work after several hours with tech on the phone. I keep getting a no signal message on my Samsung tv. We tried resetting the box, several remote commands from the tech support and even switching boxes. If I connect my old gen box it works fine using the same connections. 
many advice is much appreciated. 
thanks

0 Likes
Re: Fios tv one no signal
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@MrHarrison wrote:

Hi

I am trying to install the Fios tv one box. They have sent to boxes but neither seems to work after several hours with tech on the phone. I keep getting a no signal message on my Samsung tv. We tried resetting the box, several remote commands from the tech support and even switching boxes. If I connect my old gen box it works fine using the same connections. 
many advice is much appreciated. 
thanks

Have you tried power cycling your router? Is the main Fios one box hooked up via coax to a splitter that goes to the router? Is the splitter MoCa 2.0 compatable? Is the router at least a Verizon G1100? Has the input on the TV been set for 2160 UHD or extended color in the TV video menu?

0 Likes