Fios won't Stream to my laptop in my HOME Office!
einstr

I was assured that I would be able to stream on my laptop.  I have been trying to stream in my home office.  This is my home network. Not even traveling. As of this moment, there are about 30% of the channes that will not work on my laptop. Can't stream the baseball game, can't stream live news shows (currently the Masters!), can't play from the DVR. But, get this, my andriod tablet streams perfectly. So, I have my tablet up (a huge 7" screen) next to two 27 " monitors that won't stream.  I have talked to Verizon customer support 4 times to get this rectified. NO one knows. The standard answer is "well gee, it must be the contract with the supplier". NOOO, its the poor coding and functionality of the Fios website! Every other TV supplier streams to laptops, Xfinity, Dish. Does Verizon really expect this is cutting edge service??

0 Likes
Re: Fios won't Stream to my laptop in my HOME Office!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi einstr,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes