Fios won't let me activate HBO GO
RugerRob

Just picked up HBO again about a week ago after about a year and a half and have been enjoying catching up on shows I've missed.  I have Samsung TV an DVD player which both no longer support HBO Go so I've been forced to install the app on my PS4. That went well enough but in order to use it I've got to go  through the whole activate process...which used to work just fine for me back in 2017. Now, however, it doesn't work at all. When I navigate to HBOGO dot COM/tvsignin, punch in the activation code, and then select my cable provider, the screen prompts me to sign in with my Fios residential account info...which I do. The screen then says "Please wait while we look up your account..." after which a page comes up saying "HBOGO subscription required" & "To watch HBO, you must have HBO premium service on your FIOS TV account." Well.....**bleep**, because I have been watching HBO...ON MY FIOS TV ACCOUNT...for a couple days now so I know I have it. I have tried this on my iPhone, on my wife's phone, and on my laptop. No dice. This has been such an unpleasant experience I'm about to say forget it all and go back to Comcast...something I NEVER thought I'd ever say. Can someone please help, because this is utterly ridiculous and incredibly frustrating. Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Fios won't let me activate HBO GO
N4chtm4hr

Were you able to get anywhere on this? I’m having the same issue currently.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Op had just signed upon for HBO. Did you do my the same or have you had it for a while (a month or so}?

0 Likes
Rajdip
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hii... Here is the full guide for activate HBO GO Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, KODI app, Xbox, Comcast and more.  must read this guide for Activate HBO GO on any of them.

0 Likes