Firewire port status on cisco 435HDC?
jdlive
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there any advanced diagnostic screen to see what the status of this port might be? I knew how to get to it on the Motorola boxes but can't find anything similar for this new hardware.

0 Likes
Re: Firewire port status on cisco 435HDC?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
  1. Accessing the VZ OSD Menu Screen Using the Remote Control

The key combinations for the remote control to launch the VZ OSD is to press and hold the "D" key for 3 seconds and then press the  key or the  key. After the "D"  key is held down for 3 seconds, the Message LED on the front panel should start to blink to indicate it is ready

to accept the second key press. The Message LED should keep blinking until the second key is pressed within 10 seconds. If no second key is

pressed within 10 seconds, Message LED should stop blinking and the OSD activation process should be aborted.

Pressing the  key on the remote control on any of the OSD screen will exit from the OSD.

1. Accessing the VZ OSD Menu Screen Using the Front Panel

The key combinations for the front panel is to press Left Arrow (or VOL –) button and Center (or OK) button at the same time and hold them down for 3 seconds. (The front panel buttons are not available on the Class-E STB.)

0 Likes
Re: Firewire port status on cisco 435HDC?
jdlive
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Anthony, but your images aren't loading for me so I can't tell which buttons you're referencing? Tried the ones on the DVR itself and couldn't get it to work.

0 Likes