quick menu

Flex view

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,151 Views)

Flex view needs an update! Flex view movies are lagging a lot sound is great and the picture doesn't get to jumpy but it still lags I checked my entire computer for a problem and found nothing and I checked my internet connection and even plugged in my Ethernet cord I called tech support and they said it was a video lagging problem they said there may be a bug or two with flex view and said Verizon might need to update it they also said a new version of silverlight would help as well thank you for taking the time to read this.

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 2 of 3
(2,080 Views)
Sorry to hear about the flex view troubles. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor JerzeeGuy
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(1,746 Views)

Is there anyway to uplod complete folders in Flexview or must all uploads be individual photos save tpo "created folders"?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios