Flick Photo to TV
ccnpman20031

Just upgraded to Quantum TV Service and I noticed my apps no longer have the flick photo to TV option. Has anyone else have this issue? Is there a resolution or workaround?

0 Likes
Re: Flick Photo to TV
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

?FLICK Photo to TV?   What option was that?

IT is hoped they will adventually will support some form of DLNA, but not currently.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@ccnpman2003 wrote:

Just upgraded to Quantum TV Service and I noticed my apps no longer have the flick photo to TV option. Has anyone else have this issue? Is there a resolution or workaround?

Apps running on what devices?  Your upgrade to Quantum would have no impact on any devices that are trying to "flick" to your TV directly.  The STBs are not in the path for that function. 

It sounds like the DLNA receiver (renderer) on your TV is not working correctly.

0 Likes
ccnpman20031

The options were available on the Iphone an Ipad Apps. It used to allow you to play your photos stored on your device on your TV screen. Looks like the option has been removed from the software now. Want to know if they have another piece of software that will do the same thing.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ccnpman2003 wrote:

The options were available on the Iphone an Ipad Apps. It used to allow you to play your photos stored on your device on your TV screen. Looks like the option has been removed from the software now. Want to know if they have another piece of software that will do the same thing.

Using what software on the FIOS TV BOXES?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@tns_2 wrote:

@ccnpman2003 wrote:

Using what software on the FIOS TV BOXES?

I now read that the OP has a question that has nothing to do with the FiOS STB. 

0 Likes