In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
This is incredibly frustrating. When watching a recorded program, if I push the skip "next" button, instead of skipping ahead 30 seconds it skips back. If I continue to press the skip button, it keeps taking me back to the same spot it took me to when I first pushed the button. It's an endless loop. I then have to press the "forward" button to fast forward to where I want to be. This happens regardless of how far into the program I am. Very frustrating when I'm almost to an end of a program and forget and push the next button, it takes me back to almost the beginning of the show.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-21-2014 06:12 AM - edited 08-21-2014 06:13 AM
Starting having same issue 2 days ago on both my VMS boxes, Called tech support yesterday. He said its a known bug. He remotely reset the ONT and VMS and the problem went away for a couple hours and came back. He told me if the problem returned to call back and they would dispatch a tech to my house because they think signal strenght issues are the cause. Think I will wait on that until the bug is fixed.Hopefully soon.
I have the same problem. Short term fix is to change channels and then go back to the DVR and hit resume. The problem will come back, but this buys you 20 minutes of relief. I called Verizon last nite and was told they have no records of anyone having this problem????
I'm having the exact same problem. VERY FRUSTRATING! It seems to be hit and miss though. Sometimes the skip works properly, other times it acts like a bookmark taking me backwards to a specific previous point in the program. This morning I was nearly 2 hours into The Today Show and I hit the skip button and it took me all the way back to only 5 minutes into the show. Having to use FF button at only 8x max speed to get back to where I was in the show it took FOREVER.
I was about to post I didn't see any problems after a test last night, when I so that exact symptom. Note for me stopping and then resuming got around the bug.