Switch Account

Four pages to get through to view TV listings every time!

Four pages to get through to view TV listings every time!

Highlighted
Contributor DaveKoehler
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(614 Views)

Whether I click My Verizon or go directly to the TV listings page, I get a page where I have to enter my User ID. That leads to a second page with verizonwireless in the URL where I have to enter my User ID again. Then on the thrid page, I enter my password. Then I wait while it retrieves my account information. I then have to click again to bring up the listings.

Four pages, and three times where I have to enter information.

Why can't I just click to my listings, and it remembers me from last time? No one else has access to my PC. Even if it requires login, it should be on a one window that leads back to the listings after it signs in.

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor II Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(599 Views)
Contributor DaveKoehler
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(560 Views)

I have the same bookmark, but the system doesn't remember me, so I need to login everytime.

I've heard there are browser or extension settings that can interfere with cookies for logins, but I have no issues with any other site.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.