Fox Soccer Channel HD is all pixelated and has no sound
timhuff5

This is crazy, all my channels look great, but Fox Soccer Channel HD (Channel 584 FIOS in Carrollton Texas) is all pixelated during the soccer games.  It is useless.  I have to pay an extra 19.99 per month just for this channel and for the last 3 weeks, since the premire league started, 80% of the time the picture is all scrambled.  I have had this channel since it came out and it has been fine. This only started a couple of weeks ago.  What's up?

0 Likes
Re: Fox Soccer Channel HD is all pixelated and has no sound
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello,

I can understand the frustration here and would like to assist. Do you have more than one HD Set Top Box?. If so, does this occur on all Set Top Boxes? I sent you a private message to further assist.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: Fox Soccer Channel HD is all pixelated and has no sound
RFResnick

I know your post is an old one, but did you ever get a solve on FSCHD (Ch. 584)? I've been battling VZ for four months to get it fixed on my sets. Thanks.

0 Likes