Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Free TV Box? I think NOT?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Free TV Box? I think NOT?

Message 1 of 2
(567 Views)

When I placed my order to upgrade my services and ordered my bios TV... I clicked for the box that said fee waived for life. It was a standard box but that is all I needed for my bedroom since I don't have an HD TV in there. When the service guy came he gave me what I thought I asked for. How would I know. I never had fios Tv be for. When I contacted a live representative after receiving my bill. I was told that is not what I ordered. I KNOW WHAT I ORDERED. Now I will be charged another 7 bucks on my bill every month for something I know I didn't want. When I asked if the situation could be rectified by changing the box I was told that because I didn't say anything on the original day when the technician was here that nothing could be done. I feel cheated and will every month I get my bill and see that extra 7 bucks on there. There was no order to sign when the guy left to enable me to see if I got what I asked for. Smiley Frustrated Is there any way to fix this so I can be a happy customer?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Free TV Box? I think NOT?

Message 2 of 2
(562 Views)

If you are still in the initial 30-day trial period, call them back and tell them that either they can fix it or they can come pick up their equipment and cancel your contract. It's sad when a company makes a mistake and then their CSR tries to make the customer feel like he/she should have known better. Not a good way to start a relationship.

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.