Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
When I placed my order to upgrade my services and ordered my bios TV... I clicked for the box that said fee waived for life. It was a standard box but that is all I needed for my bedroom since I don't have an HD TV in there. When the service guy came he gave me what I thought I asked for. How would I know. I never had fios Tv be for. When I contacted a live representative after receiving my bill. I was told that is not what I ordered. I KNOW WHAT I ORDERED. Now I will be charged another 7 bucks on my bill every month for something I know I didn't want. When I asked if the situation could be rectified by changing the box I was told that because I didn't say anything on the original day when the technician was here that nothing could be done. I feel cheated and will every month I get my bill and see that extra 7 bucks on there. There was no order to sign when the guy left to enable me to see if I got what I asked for. Is there any way to fix this so I can be a happy customer?
If you are still in the initial 30-day trial period, call them back and tell them that either they can fix it or they can come pick up their equipment and cancel your contract. It's sad when a company makes a mistake and then their CSR tries to make the customer feel like he/she should have known better. Not a good way to start a relationship.
Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button. Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.