Frequent Pixelation
brandonguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ugh...  we keep having lots of pixelation on a number of channels.  We've got the issue on both boxes that we have.   I've power cycled both boxes, reset the router, but still the issue..  We did have our fiber cut a while ago and they fused it back - could that be a cause?

Just dreading a call to verizon, but it's driving the wife and kids crazy!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Frequent Pixelation
airscapes1
Enthusiast - Level 2
What, you don't want  to scream at the {word filter avoidance}  in the box to get a real person on the phone, then be told to  unplug your cable box,  push the reset button on the router so you have  to spend an hour  redoing  all your network setting, and then remove the battery from the ONT and unplug it,  just to have the same issue as you did before your started?  Why not?? Smiley Mad
Message Edited by ElizabethS on 07-29-2009 09:00 PM
0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
You are going to need a field tech. Either the light reading is bad on the fiber for video or you have an rf issue on the coax.
0 Likes
RedeemedMomma
We are having the same problem (pixelation/picture jumping). I called Verizon tech support and was walked thru resetting our DVR box. Didn't know it was going to wipe out all of our settings for recordings and deleted all previously recorded programs (argh!). And guess what, the picture is still jumping around and pixelating. I noticed that it only does it on channels that have/are being recorded on. What's up with that?
0 Likes